Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facebook Interaction

Below is a friend's post and my reply to that post and another person's reply to my reply. I guess those 90 graduate seminary hours and almost 10 years in the ministry just haven't done it for me. Cracks me up!

Christy Cox Slyby "A womans heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek him first to find her." Author Unknown
about an hour ago · Comment · Like
Derrick Templeton likes this.

Derrick Templeton Love that! (tear)
about an hour ago

Anne Russ I take issue with this. Why would anyone's heart be "hidden" in Christ? And so many people find Jesus through other people (a recent poll suggests that 75 percent of new Christians came to Christ through a friend or relative) that a man is much more likely to find Him because of a woman than he is to find a woman because of Jesus. It's good for a greeting card, but it's not very good theology. Aren't you glad I'm your friend? My arms hurt.
about an hour ago ·

Christy Cox Slyby Anne, you make me laugh.
42 minutes ago

Robin Lindsey Butler I sooo love this!!!@ Anne..as you grow in your knowledge of Christ..this statement will make more sense to you!!!
11 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment